Compaq EVO N610C


Extraordinary machine5

A compaq Evo N610c notebook came into my possession in 2008 when it was 5 or 6 years old and I already had another computer as my daily driver. I spent a couple bucks to get the W200 wireless module and a ram upgrade gave it an old hard disk I had lying around and if I didn't already have a newer laptop I would just use the Evo. It has unbelievable battery life a brilliant screen capable of 1400 by 1050 resolution very useful shortcut keys and buttons and countless other features. I truly believe it was designed better than my newer laptop... The hinge isn't too stiff or too loose it has very easy access to ram HDD and the multibay etc. I would recommend this laptop to anyone and with XP pro 1.25g of ram and integrated wireless it is just as capable in today's business world as it was in 2002.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List